Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Robber Returns To Store To Pick Up a Phone!

In the annals of dumb criminal history comes a member of the Rollin 60 crips. Over the last few months he's robbed a cell phone outlet store three times. He needed a phone so he comes into the store to get one, legitimately! Too bad for him the clerk recognized his voice and a distinct body feature so naturally he calls us. When we arrive he is the only one of four customers who suddenly get nervous and hangs his head low. After subsequent investigation he is arrested. Now, had I been falsely accused of armed robbery I'd be screaming my innocence all the way to the jail. This guy didn't. He wanted someone to call someone to bail him out and he protested the inventory (not search) of his car where a bandanna, a cap, and a gun were found in the car. He kept making requests to be allowed to use the restroom. I told him no. He then wanted to step out and stretch. I told him hell no! I'm sure some bleeding heart reading this thinks I'm a cruel man not allowing this 'alleged robber' out of the car. After I leave he tells the other officers he's got drugs on him. The moment he's taken out of the car he bolts! He only made it across the parking lot before being tackled. Not quite the actions of an innocent man.

1 comment:

Texas Ghostrider said...

Bolts with handcuffs on behind his back? Don't blame him, he was just scared.......