Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blame It on the Rain...Perhaps

It rained pretty hard down here. I didn't mind it since I was still in bed. By the time I get to work it's still cloudy and drizzling. I go to rolling the streets and pass by a Motel 6. I get flagged down by a young couple living there. Now, why are these two living in a Motel 6? I wondered the same thing but I didn't ask. As I'm learning how her car was struck in the parking lot and the person didn't leave a note I notice all sorts of unsavory looking people wandering around. This is one of these motels where nobody that stay there is any good.


The next thing I roll up on is a strange accident. A woman's car dies at an intersection so she gets out to mess under the hood. As she tries to get back in the car something happens and the car starts rolling across the busy intersection. She is being dragged with the car as another passes on the right side. The driverless car hit the other car. I had to think for a moment how to work that one. You have two cars, one with no driver, but she will be counted as a 'pedestrian.' Then come to find out, her license is suspended and she has warrants for her arrest. I felt sorry for her, today just wasn't her day.

1 comment:

Texas Ghostrider said...

Yes wrecks like that you have to step back and say WTF? laugh and take her to jail.....