Saturday, June 6, 2009

Awwww Damn!

Sometimes I check by on traffic stops with an ulterior motive. When the officer is good I will sit back and watch the passing traffic. Texas has a law that requires motorists passing an emergency vehicle with their emergency lights running to either vacate the lane or slow down. It annoys the hell out of me when I'm on a traffic stop and some fool flies by me within inches. So I like to sit on others' stops and watch for those fools who fly by then go after them. The other day I sat by when this Matrix flies by. I stop him and he acts like he doesn't know. He also has no insurance and says the car isn't his. He is 'test driving' it for the last three days. I run him and he has a criminal record. He's been filed on for terroristic threat. I don't look into the details but then I see the name of the officer who filed the charge, Rodney Johnson. I shook my head and said "damn!"

The guy got two tickets and wanted to argue, but I didn't want to hear it.

1 comment:

Texas Ghostrider said...

A REAL AMERICAN HERO! May he rest in peace.