Sunday, December 11, 2011


A woman went to the bar intending to enjoy herself, however her temper fueled by liquor got her arrested.

Two adults and two juveniles were drinking and smoking marijuana while cruising the streets until they got pulled over. The marijuana residue on one guy's pants gave it away.

As I'm leaving that scene I hear a grinding noise coming my way. I see a car driving on the rim shooting sparks. I thought for sure I had a drunk driver. Imagine my disappointment when he passed the sobriety tests.

A man arrested for DWI decided to try to kick out the window of the patrol car while on the interstate going to jail. He didn't succeed.

A woman called 911 saying her ex boyfriend was breaking into her house and she was in fear for her life. So officers run lights and siren to find out she wasn't even there. She earned herself a false report charge. I'm amazed the DA's office took that charge.


No comments: