Sunday, January 15, 2012


Two teens were seen trying to break into cars. When we get there one is seen running up the street on his cell phone. Most likely hollering at someone to pick him up. We ran up and down a bayou but we lost him.

A couple living with his patents get into a fight with their baby in the room. They lived with his parents because he got laid off and found a job up here. The DA took no charges because the woman wasn't forthcoming in her story. She ended up leaving with the baby thus breaking the hearts of the grandparents.

Later on was eating breakfast with my supervisor when two intoxicated girls wanted a picture with us. My supervisor didn't let it. I didn't mind as long as it was a "pose with" picture and not a drunk club picture. The girls said I was hotter anyway. I'm going to remind my supervisor of that periodically.


No comments: