Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Story I Heard

Officers were called to a house alarm. They arrive to find the door open. So, they draw their guns and go inside to check the house. Well, unbeknownst to the officers (and to the home owner) some friends entered the house setting off the alarm. They were planning a surprise birthday party. Well, they are hiding when the officers come in with their guns at ready. Suddenly, people jump up shouting "surprise" to find themselves staring down the barrel of guns. Well, the people got upset and a supervisor had to make the scene. Now, I don't know what the supervisor said but I know what I would have said. I would have told them it's their own damn fault! You don't sneak into some one's house and jump out shouting 'surprise' to a bunch of nervous cops and get upset at their reaction. Talk about morons!

No comments: