Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh please grab that knife again

An illegal alien got upset with his live in girlfriend. So, he beats her up really badly. He then takes her little tiny chihuahua and slits the poor thing's throat and throws it onto the roof of her house. The sight of that poor dead dog, ohhhhh that infuriated me. We found him as his mom's house. Typical punk. He comes in kicks in the door, beats her up, kills her dog, and runs to momma's house. This guy is a coward. I guessed he wouldn't even put up a fight because he knows he can bully a woman and a small dog, but another man he knows would wipe the concrete with him. The mother lets us in the house and there he is. He has this 'deer in the headlight' look. I tell him to get on his knees. He just stares. So I repeat "de rodillas!" He immediately complies and throws his hands up. Just like I thought, a coward. He knows what will happen if he thinks he's going to pull a knife on me.

No comments: