Sunday, January 18, 2009

I knew he was dead somewhere, just not in the house

Remember the house I broke into thinking there was a dead body? Well today I get a call.

"Hey George remember that house on such-and-such street?"

Then I felt a sinking feeling. I knew what was coming.

"George remember the guy you were looking for?"

"Yeah, where did they find him?"

"In the kitchen, underneath all that garbage!"

"Awww damn!"

His family came to the house, a month after we went in and began cleaning up. After three days (today) they had removed enough clutter and found his body. After a while I will post the pictures I took of the clutter the day I was in the house and let you see for yourself. I'll be eagerly following this case until the closure. Still, dammit!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pavlas Family said...

Hilarious! I mean, not for the dead person and his family, but you have to admit, it is kind of funny! And how, do you suppose, did he die UNDER a pile of trash. What the heck???? Did the rats bury him?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he was actually there! At least the mystery is over! I remember you telling me about this story. How the Heck did he get under the trash is what I wanna know!