Monday, November 24, 2008

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Three of us were in plainclothes at a bus stop. We were working a detail enforcing bus safety on the transit routes. A lot of people take public transportation and a good number of them are scum. I look up and see this 'queen' (male transvestite prostitute, there are a lot of them in this part of town) literally skipping down the sidewalk. I nudge my partners and point him out. Amazingly, the queen sashays right up to us! He starts running his mouth. We casually ask him what he is up to. He says he is off to some guy's house for a $5 handjob. We quickly glance at each other. We may have something here. We try to get more details out of him, act like we're intrigued. He then says he'd give me a blowjob for $20. I wasn't expecting this. Now he's just solicited an undercover officer. The queen looks at one of the other officers and quotes the same price. So I suggest we go behind the bus stop and queen hops along. I whip it out! No you pervert, my badge and tell him he is under arrest. He starts claiming he did nothing wrong. We later learned he has been arrested twice for the same thing and once for assaulting a public servant. What an idiot!

1 comment:

Pavlas Family said...

Hee, hee! I have to admit, my mind went the other way, and I don't consider myself to be a pervert! See ya, "George"!